Le Paradis campsite has all the charm of a small, typical rural village in the Périgord. Its reception, restaurant and convenience store are located in a former farmhouse in the golden stone native to the Dordogne.
– Wi-Fi access is available throughout the entire campsite with the high speed.
– No need to drive anywhere, the convenience store is there to provide: croissants, chocolate croissants and fresh bread for breakfast, or sandwiches to take along as a picnic for your hike through the Périgord.
Rachida and her team propose fresh fruits and vegetables and a selection of local and organic products. For your enjoyment, you will also find gifts, toys, souvenirs, clothing and fashion accessories.
– Rental: bed linens, bath linens, refrigerators, safes, an electric car, canoes, all-terrain bikes, electrically assisted all-terrain bikes, hybrid bikes, children’s bikes and more (according to availability)
– Laundrette: washing and drying machines and iron
– Services available at reception: mail postage, fishing permit sales, high-speed Wi-Fi tickets, sports equipment loans (rackets, balls, etc.), tourist information, map sales (road, hiking and all-terrain biking maps), compost bin loans, camper van service station, etc.
– At the campsite, you may rent an electric car to discover the region’s remarkable sites. To reserve it, please consult https://en.getaround.com/
– The campsite offers you a free application to keep you up to date with the campsite’s events, news, activities and practical information.
The chef gives pride of place to the speciality dishes of the Dordogne, and takes care in selecting the products, with a preference for local farmers. Come discover typically Périgord-style dishes or opt for fish or a salad. Depending on the season and his inspiration, the chef proposes a daily special each day.
To indulge your craving for finger food or fries, the snack team offers you a range of takeaway options.
The kitchen is visible from the exterior.
The spacious dining room of the restaurant has a small fireplace in the centre, and it opens widely onto the terrace.
The bar of the restaurant
With its little relaxation area near the fireplace, this is a cosy spot. Meet up with your friends on the square, like you would in a village, and share a drink on the terrace. This is a convivial place to enjoy as a family, as a couple, or with friends.
The team of the bar composes a wine list for you, focusing on fine local wines, and offers cocktails with exotic or sweet flavours.
At Le Paradis campsite, you enjoy all our services, from April 1st to October 20th
Reception opening times
– during the off-season, every day from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
– in July and August, every day from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Restaurant opening times
– during the off-season,
every day (except Wednesdays), from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
– in July and August,
every day from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Shop opening times
every day from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.