Le Paradis campsite has all the charm of a small, typical rural village in the Périgord. Its reception, restaurant and convenience store are located in a former farmhouse in the golden stone native to the Dordogne.
• Wi-Fi access is available all over the campsite (low speed free).
• You don’t need to drive : the convenience store is there for you, offering pastries, baked foods and local products that we have selected for you fruits and vegetables.
• Regional information at reception: complimentary flyers, guides and maps for sale, etc.
• Rental: sheets, refrigerators, safes, cars, bikes, canoes, all-terrain bikes, and more.
• Laundrette: washing machines, dryers and irons
The spacious dining room of our restaurant opens onto a shady terrace.
Our chef gives pride of place to local produce.
Snack to take away.
with its lounge area, is a meeting place at the end of the day. This is a spot for entertainment, television (for sports events), music and… Surprises!
THE RECEPTION WELCOMES YOU EVERY DAY :
from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. in July and August.